Nasi Lemak Saleha
Omni Transforms The Nasi Lemak Business In KL
Nasi Lemak Saleha is one of the most highly rated nasi lemak restaurants in Kuala Lumpur. Started as a roadside stall, it now has 2 branches around KL with over 60 employees as they continue to scale up very quickly with the help of technology.
The company struggled with these major pain points
- Order Volume As the business grew, high volume of incoming orders became unsustainable to manage through personal mobile phones and WhatsApp channels.
- Brand legitimacy As a growing company with over 60 employees, 2 branches and thousands of customers, there was an increasing need for a legitimate landline number for internal-facing and external-facing purposes.
Omni came in with a whole suite of solutions
- Virtual Receptionist Nasi Lemak Saleha utilized Omni’s virtual receptionist with their own recorded call menu to route their incoming calls to various functions of their business.
- Extensions They have allocated an extension to take orders, another for customers to check delivery status and another for other incoming calls.
- Internal Calls They have With multiple extensions, they also use their Omni extensions to make internal calls across business functions, branches, departments.allocated an extension to take orders, another for customers to check delivery status and another for other incoming calls.
- Outgoing Calls Omni is also being used by Nasi Lemak Saleha to communicate with suppliers and other external parties through their landline even on-the-go.
In The End
Through the many advanced features packed within Omni, Nasi Lemak Saleha was able to operate their growing business like a large-scale chain restaurant and are able to operate like one at only a fraction of the cost. With great flexibility provided through a mobile and virtual PABX system, they are able to do a lot more with a lot less