Never Miss Important Sales Calls Even When You’re On The Go
Get Omni Hotline,
Office Landline 100% On Your Smartphone, With A RM5,000 SME Grant!
What is Omni Hotline?
Omni Hotline is a Virtual Phone System that allows you to run your sales & support while on the move. Choose your preferred landline number from official 03, 04, 05, 07, 085 or 088 prefixes. All plans come with your own virtual receptionist and phone extensions routed directly to your employee’s smartphones, even when they are working from home.
From just RM69 per month, Omni Hotline provides your business an affordable and simple solution for a business landline without the hassle of setting up outdated PBX business phone systems. Super simple, no hardware, no SIM cards, all within your mobile app!
What is the RM5,000 grant about?
In conjunction with Budget 2020, the Ministry of Finance (MOF) is now providing grants to Small & Medium Enterprises (SME) to adopt digitalisation in daily operations.
The 50% SME Business Digitalisation Grant of up to RM 5,000 is now available for eligible Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises. It is limited to the first 100,000 SMEs applications only.
An email has been sent to you with the requested file.
Omni Hotline Benefits
First impressions matter
Reach the right people
Never miss another call
Empower your teams
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Why should I choose Omni Hotline?
- Omni Hotline provides you with a business landline on your smartphone. Get official 03, 04, 05, 07, 085 or 088 numbers, a virtual receptionist and phone extensions routed to your employee’s smartphones.
- Setting up Omni Hotline doesn't require much time and money compared to traditional PBX business phone systems as the whole setup process can be done within minutes.
- Omni Hotline is supported by Digi Telecommunications Sdn. Bhd.
- Digi is recognised by the Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC) as a Technology Solution Provider (TSP) under the SME Business Digitalisation Grant, which includes 3 product offerings: altHR, Omni Hotline, and dSMS.
- As one of the number of companies coming onboard with us, you'll get to be part of the digitalisation journey together with the other thousand SMEs in Malaysia!
- Is my company eligible for the grant?
- The company is at least 60% owned by Malaysians.
- The company is registered in Malaysia.
- Has been in operation for at least one (1) year.
- For companies operating for 12- 24 months, it is required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM100,000.
- For companies operating > 25 months, it is required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM50,000/year for the latest 2 years.
- How do I apply for the grant?
- Register your interest with us through the form above
- Fill up the grant application form with BSN
- Prepare all your supporting documents:
• Application & Declaration Form
• Copy of IC/Passport for all director(s)/partner(s)/proprietor(s)
• Copy of business registration documents
• Audited financial statements (last financial year) and latest management account/sales turnover evidence (if any)
• Bank statements (last 2 months)
• Invoice/billing agreement from authorised MDEC vendor
• Company profile (if any)
- Email all your supporting documents to your relevant state’s BSN email
- Wait for BSN’s approval (estimated turnaround time: 15 working days)
- Once approved, pay 50% of total invoice amount to TSP
- Provide proof of payment (receipt) to BSN or SME Bank (turnaround time: 5 working days)
- TSP receives payment from BSN and then TSP delivers the service to you
- Where can I find more information about the grant?